AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
African2000 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 13:00:46 -0500
KC:

Good to hear from you.  You definitely made a difference in the African
community down here. Over there in Dallas, you are never far away from us
and we will remember you, Angella and the baby.  Stay well, brother and
touch base once in a while.

Best Regards,

Askia

"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm."
                              --Ralph Waldo Emmerson

www.africanartville.org

Shopping Mall: http://www.npsmall.com/african2000.asp