AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Richard Yarl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 06:54:54 -0700
 Good morning and congratulations for those
 spectacular results, Ray.  This is truly an
 outcome of effective team dynamics.  It is
 working together for the common good of all.

 Most importantly, I take my hat off to you and the
 entire AUSC membership for the continued
 enthusiasm, decision, efforts and commitment
 to uphold the objective(s) of the club.

 Fellow Africans and friends of Africa, this is a
renewed call for your support to the Africa United
Soccer Club.  We need to recognize, appreciate
and support this group's social and meaningful
added value to our African and Madison communities.
If we do not, no one will on our behave.  If it is to be, it
is up to us.

 Cheers and keep up the good work, Ray!

 Richard Yarl