AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Fabu Mogaka <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 15:58:26 -0500
On Thursday, April 27th, from 7:30-8:30 pm, Professor Daniel Kunene and
Poet Fabu Mogaka will be reading poems in memory of their departed loved
ones:  Mama Kunene and Tony Carter.  Other poets are invited to bring a
poem to share too.  Hopefully there will be one in memory of Meselesh
Ayele.  Canterbury Bookstore, 315 W. Gorham.  We will start on time and end
on time.