VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Mary carlyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 13:28:24 -0500
Hello Everyone,

I am building a web page for my bowling league for the blind and visually
impaired and I have download a bowling sound file on it, but I can not get
it to play on my computer at home, but when I go to computer class I can
get it to play on their computer.  So I would like to know, if anyone out
there can tell me how I can get the bowling sound file to play on my
computer at home and I don't understand why it won't play on my computer,
but it will play on the computer at class?  There something that I need to
download on my computer to get it to play?  Oh! by the way I am using Jaws
for Windows screen reader verison 4.0.  I would appreciate it very much, if
anyone out can help me out.  Also is there any way that I can download the
bowling sound file on my web page, so when someone pulls it up they will
hear the bowling sound and after the bowling sound gets done playing and
then the Jaws will automatic start reading the text that is on my web page?

Thank you very much.

Mary