VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 May 2002 14:23:18 -0500
7bit
From:
Kelly Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Phil,

How does this compare to Laplink as an FTP program?  Laplink works just
like Windows Explorer too.  I use it and like it, although I have become
very facile with the tab key.

Kelly