VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
George Cassell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 17:55:50 -0800
    You Are Invited to Attend Guide Dog Days at Disneyland -- even if you
don't
have a Guide Dog yet!

__________

What?        Guide Dog Days at Disneyland.
When?        Friday, March 1 through Sunday March 3.
Where?        Disneyland, Anaheim, California.
Who?           Patricia.
Contact?        [log in to unmask]
Why?            Because we like you!  M O U S E .

__________

Hi everyone,

Guide Dog days at Disneyland  will be the weekend of March 1 through March
3.

For those of you planning on joining us at the Park, we will meet at  the
shuttle drop off, in downtown Disney.  Please let me know if you are coming
so that we will know to wait for you.

For those of you  who would like to join us for dinner, we are going to
meet in front of the  Rainforest Cafe, in downtown Disney, on Saturday,
March 2, at 4:30 PM.

If you need to contact me  while we are there, I will be staying at the
Holiday Inn Hotel.  Reservation is under Patricia Kepler.  The hotel phone
number is 714/758-0900.

I can't wait to see you all there.

Patricia & chance