VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Paul Mimms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 1997 23:07:35 -0600
Actually, Real-Eyes is a computer user group in Kansas City, Missouri.
Thank you for the compliment on the minutes, and I will pass on the
suggestion to identify our location.  ~~~ Paul

At 06:50 AM 3/17/97 -0800, Janina Sajka wrote:
>I enjoyed reading the ,minutes from the Real-Eyes CUG. I have one
>question -- where is this? Is it Canada, Australia, Arizona????
>Nothing in the minutes gave me any indication! <grin>
>
>                                Janina
>
>PS:  My own guess would be Canada because of the emphasis on Slimware.

Paul L. Mimms, MSW

Piersall, MVP

If you can't manage a smile today, I'll give you one of mine!