VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 21:45:03 -0500
From:
Edwin Montanez <[log in to unmask]>
I think this is a great idea of contacting the embassy in order
to help these people.  What ever information is obtained from the
these organizations should be posted to the list so people who
want to lend a hand know who to contact.

I know that I am interested in helping if I can.
Edwin