C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 20:00:55 -0600
I have another idea very similar to the grocery idea, one that my parents
and I have began doing ourselves.  Since I'm working at PRC making fairly
good money and my parent's business is also doing fairly good now, we have
somewhat decided to go out to dinner at least one time every two weeks at
places I pick.  I know that eating out costs money but I don't see why a
person no matter who they are can't at least treat themselves even one night
a month to Red Lobster or wherever.  Even if you have to save $10 from your
SSI check, that dinner would mean a great deal and you would enjoy it more
mainly because you were saving up for it.

Thanks,
Anthony