AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
AnnMarie Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jun 1999 22:50:51 -0500
All Hail to our Ghanaian and Nigerian sisters for winning their World Cup
Soccer matches.  Their powerful kicks and headers were a marvel to
behold.  My sister in the Ghanaian goal was dynamite!  The Nigerian women
beat North Korea hands down.I screamed so many times during the game my
husband finally banished me from watching another game.

FINAL SCORES:

Ghana 1     Australia 1

Nigeria 2    North Korea 1

More power to their feet and the best of luck in the next round.

Ann Marie