AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Joe Brewoo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 08:51:23 -0500
Once again we have successfully presented to the Madison community and its
environs the annual African Festival.

We told our own stories and presented our own lifestyles by our own selves.
It takes all of us to make AAM and its activities the way we want it to be.
No sitting on the fence, no wait and see. Together we shall rise above the
storm or sink in the vast ocean.

Ladies and Gentlemen, on behalf of the Executive Committee and the Festival
Planning and Implementation Committee, I say a big thank you to all, who by
one way or the other made the festival a success.

Thank you and lets keep the enthusiasm going. AFFEST 2002 has officially
been launched so start developing new ideas for our next African Festival.

Thank you and have a pleasant week.

Joe Brewoo
Vice President, AAM