AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Daniel P. Kunene" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 09:17:44 -0800
Dear Friends,
Once again we mourn the loss of members of our house. The grief visited
upon the Akyea family is beyond our understanding. I believe it is not for
us to try to understand. My deepest sympathy goes to the Akyeas. May
abundant light accompany them through the dark journey of their healing.
I wish them peace.
Prof. Daniel Kunene.

At 02:09 PM 12/11/00 -0600, you wrote:
>The African Association of Madison, Inc. extends deepest condolences to
Aggo Akyea and his family for the deaths of his brother and sister in The
Gambia and Ghana respectively. Aggo is presently away in Ghana where he
went for the burial if his brother. His sister passed away after the
burrial of his brother. The Akyeas reside at 5719 Richmond Drive, Madison.