AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Mabel Enwemnwa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 22:03:05 GMT
Dear Prof Kunene,
Our sincere condolences on your bereavement.
I was away the whole week and just got back to learn of the sad news.
May the Almighty grant you the fortitude to bear the loss! It is my belief
that God NEVER gives us a cross that is too heavy for us to bear. He will
therefore grant you the fortitude to take it in your stride!
God's blessings.
Mabel Enwemnwa & family.