AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Aliko Songolo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 06:01:28 -0500
On behalf of the Nguidjol  and Songolo families, I would like to express
our deep gratitude for the many forms of support and solace we have
received from a large number of people in the community on the occasion of
our bereavement. Emilie arrived safely in Cameroon on Monday.  I spoke with
her on Wednesday. Funeral proceedings for her late father began on Thursday
in her home town of Edea and will continue Friday in the ancestral village
of Bodipo, where burial will take place Saturday October 28.  Emilie will
remain in Bodipo with her mother for about 10 days before returning to
Madison. We are planning a memorial service in Madison and will let you
know the details later.

Aliko Songolo