AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Daniel P. Kunene" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 11:06:57 -0800
>Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 10:00:24 -0800
>To: Richard Yarl <[log in to unmask]>
>From: "Daniel P. Kunene" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: AAM is Y2K Compliant!
>

>Hello Richard,
>
>How gracious of you to thank the Executive Committee and myself for our
services to the AAM in the past year. As you know, all was not always
smooth, but with your skilful and sympathetic steering of the ship, we made
it through the turbulences and rough places. And that is where the purpose
of my email comes in, namely to congratulate YOU for a job well done as
President of the organization through those times, right up to having a
very successful AFFEST last August. So, our hats off to you, Richard.

>I thought the idea of a parade around the square during AFFEST was a good
one. It seems to me it would be even better if it were done in the morning,
during the farmers' market where there would be a "captive audience" of
farmers and shoppers. It would draw attention to the AFFEST activities that
would be just beginning at the Monona Terrace. Just a thought!

>I have been somewhat truant in the last few months re attending meetings,
and the like. It was simply due to a string of unfortunate conflicts
whenever AAM meetings came around, including the last one. But I was always
thinking about the organization.