From:
Jill Arends <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 07:52:46 EST

Dear Listmates,

I am having major problems with my children's high school and celiac
disease.  They had a late diagnosis after years of problems.  They are
still having problems physically and I am being blamed for it.  I was
also in a 15 year abusive marriage.

Once I got out of the marriage, I was really able to get them diagnosed and
treated.

I am starting to get lawyers involved, although don't know what good
that will do us with college coming up.  The school nurse is on a witch
hunt and has the health dept involved, claiming she knows all there is
to know about celiac disease.

Has anyone had to deal with a situation like this or does anyone have any
suggestions?  I will summarize.

Jill