From:
Dina Moreth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 17:29:27 -0500

I wanted to get a summary out right away, and this is what I've learned:

A few people love the B.H. four-flour blend have have used it with great
results.

Some warned of gas problems using this flour.

I was surprised that quite a few people buy the bean flour blend and then
mix it with the original Bette Hagman blend.

Other brands mentioned as favorites were:  Gifts of Nature (which has
xanthan already in it), Bob's Red Mill All Purpose (which doesn't have rice
flour and is therefore not as gritty), and Sylvan Border Farms All purpose.

There was really no one recommendation that stood out from the others, so
I'm not sure what I will do.  I really hate the grittiness of rice flour so
I may just go with Bob's Red Mill for that reason alone.

Thanks for all the replies....  Dina