From:
Diana Rodgers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 09:21:28 -0500

About a week ago, I posted that pacific foods chicken broth was GF and
really good.  Since then, I've had many many emails from people telling
me they list barley as an ingredient on their website.  I called and
they confirmed that they haven't updated that portion of the website
yet, but yes, it is now GF (old packaging was not GF).  Feel free to
call or email the company directly and bother them to update the website
(I've told them to expect all of your emails).  Thanks very much.
[log in to unmask] or call them at (503) 692- 9666{HYPERLINK
"mailto:[log in to unmask]"}