From:
Lynn Rainwater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 11:21:17 -0600

Join us for a dietitian panel question and answer session on Monday, 5
November, at 7 pm. Dietitian Advisor Kay Wright, RD, and Nancy Coldwell,
RD, are providing a great opportunity for you to get expert diet advice
from two professionals familiar with celiac disease and the gluten-free
diet. Make their task easier by sending your questions in advance to:

Also, for those who would like to participate, we are having our Holiday
Cookie Exchange at this meeting. Just make 36 cookies, then divide them
into 6 bags of 6 cookies each. Attach the recipe used to each bag.

As ever, we encourage you to bring a new or old favorite gluten-free
goodie to share after the program. Don't forget to bring a list of
ingredients to place by your dish or plate. This is needed by those
members who have other sensitivities or allergies and must check for
ingredients other than gluten that they have to avoid. For the recipe to
be shared with all our members on the Recipes page of our Alamo Celiac
newsletter, bring a copy and give it to me at the meeting or send it to
me by e-mail.

Our meeting will be held at our usual meeting place, Covenant
Presbyterian Church, 211 Roleto Drive (just past Northwest Military
Highway on the IH 410 West access road). A locator map may be found at
the bottom of the Calendar page on our Web site if you have not attended
one of our meetings before.

We hope you will be able to join us for what should be an interesting
discussion. If you are not a member of our group but would like to join,
contact our Membership chair, Anne Barfield, [log in to unmask]

Lynn Rainwater, Secretary
San Antonio Celiac Sprue Support Group
http://www.geocities.com/alamoceliac