From:
the Baxters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 11:48:19 -0400

Hi.  I am 35 and was diagnosed with celiac 4 years ago.  My 2 1/2 year
old daughter just had an endoscopy and colonoscopy because her blood
antibodies were high for celiac.  We will get the biopsy results next
week to confirm celiac.  Has anyone heard of the antibodies being
positive but the biopsy negative?

If anyone has any advice or pointers for child with celiac please let me
know, since it is probable that she does have celiac.  I am familar with
everything for myself, but will do more research for her as a child.
Any good books or support groups?

Thanks.  Tracy [log in to unmask]