Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 09:22:35 -0800
From:
Cecilia Vohl <[log in to unmask]>

EVERYTHING in Cecilia's Gluten-Free Grocery
is 20% off with more savings on reduced
prices, such as:

*All Aproten Pasta - Only $5.50 (was $7.56)
*Kasha - Only $1.49 (was $1.79)
*Nu-World Amaranth Flour (1-lb. bag) -
     Only $4.49 (was $4.98)
*Nu-World Amaranth Flour (5-lb. bag) -
     Only $19.95 (was $22.32)
Note: Every order of any size amaranth flour
will come with a yummy recipe!

You'll save 20% MORE when you place the item
in your shopping basket!

Your 20% discount will be shown when you place
any item in our store into your shopping basket.
Please note the price BEFORE you place it in your basket.
The price will permanently reflect the 20% discount price
once you put it in your basket.  So, stock up now and
save while supplies last!

PLEASE NOTE the amount in inventory when shopping
and selecting quantity (we will not be taking backorders).

Click here to begin shopping:
http://www.glutenfreegrocery.com/
Then click on the Shop Now button.

Happy Shopping!