From:
Bev Lieven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 10:07:25 EST

The Milwaukee Celiac Sprue Crew will meet--

Saturday, November 17, 2001

1:30 p.m.

Redeemer Evangelical Free Church
Fellowship Hall (enter on west side)
7735 W. Howard Ave.

Milwaukee, WI

We hope you can join us as we meet to share some holiday cheer.  Doctors have
been busy over the summer so we hope to meet many who are newly diagnosed and
help them with any questions they may have.

     We'll have our Cookie Exchange again this year. The rules are simple.
Bring as many cookies, along with the recipe(s), as you would like to
exchange. Listing the brand names of the ingredients used would help those
with other sensitivities.  We will print the recipes in the next newsletter
or you can copy your favorites.

Directions--Howard Avenue is located about 1 mile north of I-894, on
Milwaukee's south side. From the WEST, exit at 84th Street.  From the EAST,
exit at 76th Street. Lots of parking.  Use side entrance. The building is
handicapped accessible.