From:
Barbara Schmidle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 11:55:57 EDT

Dear List,

Our 17 yr. old son had been previously doing fine on a gf diet but for the
past 3 months has developed tremendous, very painful gastritis with extremely
noisy stomach gurgling.  We've tried to pinpoint additional foods
sensitivities, etc., but we still haven't a clue.  His social life is slim to
none and he's becoming rather upset about his lack of simply feeling good.
There has only been one 5 day period (three weeks ago) where he felt
wonderful.  Again we could not figure out why.

Any suggestions for remedies or causes would be greatly appreciated.  Thank
you.

Barbara