NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lori Boldt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 08:38:24 -0500
We like the Chef Boyardee pizza crust mix and Contadina pizza quick sauce as
well.  I try very hard not to make two separate meals in our family.  Most
of the time we just eat foods that are naturally nondairy.  Sometimes,
however,  I pull Brian's portion out before adding any dairy products.  For
example, I made Hamburger Stroganoff  last week and pulled his portion out
before adding the sour cream.  I also do this with mac-n-cheese and just add
DF butter to his noodles.

Lori