NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 23:42:33 EST
I have received numbers of emails from people who claim to be allergic to
cow's milk or cow's milk cheese and yet claim to be able to have goat or
sheep's milk or cheese made from them. There is just enough difference in the
proteins to make these claims possible. Of course, I cannot confirm them by
any direct evidence.

I would experiment very cautiously if you do try this. It may also work
better for people with allergies to the whey proteins than to the casein
proteins.

Steve Carper