EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Boulin Rick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 21:45:45 -0500
Dave,
Regarding HMP and Glutathione, here's a couple of old posts of Art's
from the archives:

Around 2000
"Drs. Seligman and Demopolous hold patents for glutathione delivery that
solves the problem of breakdown in the gut.  I don't know any of the
details.  But, they are scientists and have tested serum glutathione
levels with their delivery system and the results do show elevated
levels.

I should add that the product contains fairly high levels of B1, B12, C
and E and some people find them energizing.  I take one packet in the
morning and one in the evening, always with a meal.  All I can say is
that
I am never sick and never tired and some of that credit goes to the
Glutathione Performance Packs.  I healed from RK surgery about 15 years
ago so rapidly and with so little scaring, the surgeon asked me what
antioxidants I was taking.  Apparently, oxidative stress prolongs
healing
time and promotes scaring."

Nov. 25, 1997
"I also take antioxidants, about 6 to 8 grams of c per
day, and plenty of e, A, beta carotein and related B factors.  A
bit expensive, but it has been a key to forestalling aging for me.
I have less grey hair now than I had 20 years ago when I started.  I
use the Health Maintenance Prooducts formulation because it is
cheap, has high glutathione content, and is pure.  When you take
mega vitamins, you have to be concerned with purity."

HTH,
Rick