C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 18:54:14 -0400
Hi guys,

First, thanks for all of the birthday greetings.  I really appreciate them.
Also, I know some of you were wondering how things were going at school.  I
started on Monday, and have been getting my bearings.  I'm learning my way
around (and absolutely loving my new power chair!).  I've also met some
really nice people, but I think it's too soon to call them friends.  I've
been really fortunate... I get along great with my PA, and we're starting to
get into a rhythm.  Of course, I miss my parents, but I'm close enough to go
visit on occasion.  All in all, things are excellent, and much better than I
expected them to be after only a week.  It means a lot to me that some of
you cared enough to ask.

~Joy~

http://www.geocities.com/joy0823
Last Movie Seen: "American Pie 2"
Now Reading: "Death of a Salesman" by Arthur Miller