From:
Walt Sebastian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 14:12:46 -0500
Hi Fellows,
As long as we are telling stories of things, I had laid my 2 meter mic
between the radio and a tape recorder and pushed the key, unintentionally.
I was laying on the bed in the next room talking to my wife.  I ain't saying
what we were discussing but it was getting right interesting.  The phone
rang and I reluctantly went and answered it.  The county EC told me I had my
radio keyed.  I said thanks and went and released it.  The first thing
Gordon said to me in a loud voice was, "TURKEY!"  A few weeks later, I
received a certificate from The Turkey Group International for testing the
final amplifier stage with full power output, 10 watts, While talking in the
background, etc.  73 or 88.
Walt and GEB dog Opus
WA4QXT
New London CT