VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Gravitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Gravitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 20:37:46 -0500
Steven,

I would try the following two ideas.  This is not exactly what you are
looking for but hopefully will be helpful nonetheless.

1. AI Squared has another magnifier program, other than Zoomtext, called
BigShot.  It only costs $99.  Not free, but relatively inexpensive for what
it does and probably comparable to the type of thing you are looking for
hardware to do, which would also cost around $99 if there is such a thing.
Go to http://www.aisquared.com, click on the products link, then see the
link for BigShot.

2. Try browsing around the Magnifiers webpage at http://www.magnifiers.org.
Reviews and downloadable trials of many screen magnifiers..may even have
some freeware or shareware on there, but I am not sure.

Good luck.
Mike