NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
J Balbirnie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jun 2005 21:33:44 -0400
Good question re: cross contamination.  My boys have been eating the popcorn chicken for years along with the extra crispy with no adverse effects.  Best bet would probably be to contact KFC.  Regarding your other question.  I think that's a good idea.  I know I personally update information regularly and change my personal "safe" food lists when I get an alert from FAAN or other sources.  I also frequently check the websites of the major food brands and constantly read labels for any changes.  I'd like to see something like that.  A while back when my boys were first diagnosed and there was not a lot in info out there. There was a site called non-dairy something to moo about.  It was great information and was updated monthly.  Unfortunately, time and money forced the owner to abandon the site.
Beth