NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
J Balbirnie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jun 2005 13:15:07 -0400
My Boys are highly milk allergic with no problem at McDonalds, their site says the buns are dairy free.. could be the location of you chain as there is a disclaimer that they can purchase supplies for the restaurant from various locations.... at KFC the Popcorn Chicken is fine and so is the EXTRA CRISPY fried chicken.  I didn't know that Taco bell Fajitas are ok... that's good to know.
Beth