NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"S.Street" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Mar 2005 13:41:48 +0100
my daughter is both gluten and wheat intolerant but not celiac!! she was
diagnosed with EG at 8, and these are just 2 of a long list of foods which
she is intolerant to but test show she is not allergic to them - life would
be somewhat easier when it comes to to getting foods on prescription

Susan in UK