NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pamela Brundage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 22:42:11 -0500
Nancy,
The one thing you MUST remember is that though he is not exhibiting blatant
symptoms, he is allergic. Allergic reactions can worsen with exposure.
If you feel that it is worth it, go ahead and keep doing as you are,
however, be sure you keep watching for signs of worsening symptoms.
I don't mean to be too harsh, but I have had allergic reactions of my own
that worsened with each successive exposure and we didn't recognize them as
symptoms until I'd been miserable for a while.
On the other hand, if your son is truly over the allergy, then I am SOOOOO
jealous! I've been living with my allergy for over 9 years and would LOVE to
be able to eat an oreo dunked in milk! Soy milk is just NOT the same.  :(
Best of luck and keep us informed.
Pammi B