NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
E Coloura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 14:01:45 EST
I am fairly new to the list also.  I'm not exactly sure how to search the archives.  What web address do you use to look up the archives?  Also my son's first birthday will be in a few months. He is strictly forbidden to eat any foods until he's a year. Then we will start slowly introducing baby foods.  Does anyone have a suggestion as to how we can still do the fun "hands smashing into the cake" routine?  He can't eat any proteins, which are in all foods.  I would like any suggestions. Please email me privately if possible at [log in to unmask]

Thnaks,