C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bob Hester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 21:56:30 -0500
Laura:

It may be a small world indeed.   Many years ago (during the Korean War),
as a child I received PT (& I guess some OT - & recreation) at the Easter
Seal Society in Miami.   It was right behind Roosevelt School for Crippled
Children (if I remember the name correctly).

Are either still there?

The visiting expert was a Dr. Harriet Gillette from Atlanta, Ga.   I heard
that she died years ago, so I suppose here name is not even a memory around
there any more.

Keep up the good work.  Therapists, teachers, & aides made a big difference
in my life.
BOB

At 12:29 AM 8/4/2001 +0000, you wrote:

>Hi Chester,
>
>I am currently working for Easter Seals in Miami. I will be glad to give
>the principal your resume.
>
>Anyway, you can chek them out on the web at
><http://www.easter-seals.org>www.easter-seals.org where they have a job
>training and employment list.
>
>I will be expecting your mail,
>
>Laura.