C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bob Hester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 22:02:36 -0500
Bobby:

Stay in touch.   I am no longer on the Texas Council on Developmental
Disabilities (19 of 25 years is enough!), but Austin & SA are my two
favorite Texas cities, so I expect Momma & I will continue to return there
for visits.   We met here in Arlington, but married & moved to Austin after
my first year in Law School.
BOB