From:
Gary Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 16:24:11 -0500
Fellow Hams, I have several of the RF Applications p-2000 cw audible meters
left for sale. They previously sold for $240 to $250 and I will ship these
in the continental US for $200. These are the last of these meters and they
come  with full factory warranty. The frequency range is up to 30 mhz and
are rated for over 2000 watts. The meter gives power and swr in cw with
variable speed from 5 to 45 words per minute. They also have an swr alarm to
alert you if your swr exceeds a preset value that is settable by the user.
They also have a built in audible tuning aid for the antaenna and power
peaking mode for loading tube type amplifiers. Give me a call if interested.

phone: 409-962-0353
Gary Jackson  KK5GE