From:
"Ray T. Mahorney" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ray T. Mahorney
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 20:15:11 -0500
I am in the same boat.  I am getting virtually nowhere.  The big problem seems to be that everything centers around
the three buttons on the bottom of the radio and the function key on the mike.  The whole process is more than just
a bit counter intuitive.  Curious where you are? I'm in Rocky Mount, NC

Ray T. Mahorney