From:
Walt Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2001 16:35:08 -0500
Mike -

I had well over  three hundred old blind-hams messages, so there's no way
that highlighting and deleting cost me the same number of keystrokes in OE.
Like I said, there are two different dates you can display ... date received
(no good in this case) and date sent (what you wanted in this case).  I
merely turned on the date sent temporarily, sorted on that field in
ascending order, found the furst message not sent in September or October or
the first week of November, hit Shift+Control+Home and then Delete.  There
was absolutely no way I was going to go through over three hundred messages
just to delete them.  <g>

--
 Walt Smith - Raleigh, NC