From:
Jed Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 18:13:05 -0500
Hello there, i have a kenwood tmv7, and she works great.
I've had it for 3 years, and have no complaints at all.  I work it hard,
and it holds up every time.
Kenwood always has made good stuff, and so far this one has survived
everything.
Even better yet, it'll cost you a little bit, but another good radio is the
kenwood TM742.  It is very user friendly.  I also have this radio, and it
works great.
If you have any specific questions, let me know.

                Regards,
                Jed