From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 11:24:15 -0700
Hi All,

Well, after getting mail from a couple of persons on this list and talking to the big three manufacturers of radios, it seems my choice for a replacement for my IC-2410 dual bander will need to be a Kenwood.  I have narrowed my consideration to two rigs, the TMG707 and the TMV7A.  I have heard from someone using the G707 and would like it if he would write back and let me know if you can monitor both bands or only one at a time.  In general, I would love to hear from those using either radio concerning ease of use, accessibility problems or high points and the like.  Your input will be invaluable to me.  Also, if anyone in a less populated area would be interested in my IC-2410 I will make it available for purchase.  It has never been mobile and is clean and in good condition.  It has the speech board, tone board and is the high power version.

Thank you all very much and 73.
Kevin, K7RX