C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Rayna Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 23:15:38 +0800
Hi Jennifer,

You, stubborn????  *Never*!!! lolol  But it's good you have time to
get some reading done, from what I can gather, having a baby around
puts a severe crimp into one's ability to even *think* about picking
up a book.  This of course is the main reason why I am NEVER having
children (that and the fact that the video we were shown in Human Bio
in high school on the subject just grossed me out completely.  It all
seemed a bit like something out of an `Alien' film).

I've been doing really good thanks.  I'm feeling happier and more
content with my life than I've ever been.  It's weird, usually I'm in
the depths of misery at this time of year, but this year I'm doing
really well.  I've been getting a little casual work doing clerical
stuff for a freelance editor/writer I know, so I'm very happy with
that.

Say hello to Ava Rose for me!

hugs
Rayna