Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 17:40:25 -0400
7bit
From:
Walt Smith <[log in to unmask]>
It looks like my beloved Sony 2010 has finally bitten the dust and I'd like
suggestions on a replacement of equal or better quality.  I've read the info
available at the C. Crane site on the Sangean ATS818 but know absolutely
nothing about Sangean radios.  How about Grundig or a later model from Sony?
I'm not especially concerned with size as this is a bedside radio and
sensitivity, maximum function and good sound quality are what I'm mainly
interested in.  Thanks for any/all feedback.

--
Walt Smith - Raleigh, NC