From:
Miki Tracey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 08:59:54 -0500

I need help.

I have about four lists of gluten free foods, yet everytime i eat something
not
LABELED gluten free, i get sick.  I've begun to shun mass market foods.
(although for some reason peter pan peanut butter is not triggering anything)

I checked the label of some Edys Grand, Pralines and Cream, and took it
home to try it.  I became ill.  The possibility is that the nuts were
floured, i guess, but i'm so tired of getting sick.  On top of that, i
find it really disheartening to call manufacturers, get assurances, and
then get sick anyway.

I appear to be EXTRA SENSITIVE.  If anybody out there is also extra
sensitive, and, perhaps, lives in the NE US (I'm in Wash DC area) and
can recommend a brand and flavor of ice cream that does not make them
react, i would really appreciate it. (I'm getting a bit tired of the
heaven scent rice crispie bars)