From:
Susan Sarvey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 15:36:03 EST

A few weeks ago I found an ad (small article) in the Chicago Tribune for Dowd
and Rogers wheat and gluten free cake mixes.  The mixes use rice flour,
Italian chestnut flour and tapioca flour and come in three flavors:  Dark
vanilla, Dutch Chocolate and golden lemon.  I've been on the listserve for
quite some time and don't remember ever reading anything about this company.
I was wondering if anyone has tried their mixes and what you thought about
them.   I have no affiliation with this company, but thought it is worth
spreading the news about another GF cake mix Company.  Here is their info:

Dowd & Rogers
By Mail, each box is $5.95 plus shipping
Call 916-451-6480 or visit
www.dowdandrogers.com

Thanks!

Susan