Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 16:39:14 -0700

Now that the kids are back in school!  I had sometime to experiment with my
chocolate chip cookie recipe.  I wanted to share with the list.  I ran out
of my the gf mix.  So I substituted with Gluten Free pancake & waffle mix by
Arrowhead Mills.  I don't usually buy this but it was on sale and I thought
with school coming up it would be easy.

3 C Gluten Free pancake & waffle Mix
1 C White Sugar
3/4 C Brown Sugar
3 Eggs
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Xantham Gum
3/4  C Butter or Margarine
3/4  C Shortening
2 Cup Chocolate Chips
1 tsp Vanilla

Mix and bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.  Note:  Baking soda is already in the
mix along with the vanilla.  I added extra vanilla for taste.  The true test
was when the kids came home from school and just loved them!  It doesn't
even taste like pancake mix.

The original recipe is posted on Scott Adams under cookie recipes.

Lisa
San Diego,CA