From:
Elizabeth Kuzma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2001 21:22:39 EDT

Hi all,,,,, just had a great discovery tonight and thought I'd pass it on :)
I used Bette Hagman's four bean flour as my flour mixture... it has proven
amazing as a substitution flour and for following GF recipes as well.....

Cream cheese filled pumpkin muffins

1/2 cup canned pumpkin
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 large eggs
1-1/2 cup flour
2-1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. ground cloves
1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans

Cream cheese filling
3 oz softened cream cheese
1 TBS granulated sugar
1 TBS milk

Muffins:

Heat oven to 400.  Grease bottom only of muffin cups, or use paper liners.
Beat pumpkin, brown sugar, milk, oil and eggs.  Stir in remaining
ingredients.  Fill muffin cups one-third full.  Mix filling ingredients until
creamy and place 1 rounded tsp. of the filling in each muffin cup.  Top off
with the remaining batter.  Bake 20-22 minutes or until golden brown.  Remove
from pan immediately.