From:
Kate Chan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 12:15:58 EDT

Hello All!

Our move across country/ road trip is only three weeks away (crazy fools or
adventurous spirits?  Haven't decided yet!).  We will be living in Olympia
and looking for a new home... etc.  I would really love to hear about any
doctor recommendations you could make for the area!  I'm not sure which
insurance (HMO, most likely) will be offered in the new school district, but
will definitely make sure I pick the right one after investigating
recommended doctors.  If you know of someone, please let me know (who, where,
specialty, any thoughts, etc.).

Many thanks!

Kate