EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dick Banks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 09:47:39 -0500
In most cases, ALL the lights should be green. If any of the lights are
amber, then your cable modem is not cycling. In other words, it is trying to
connect to the internet, but for any number of reasons, it is not.

You might want to try unplugging the electrical cord on the modem and then
plug it back in. When you do this make certain that your computer is
shutdown. If you can have somebody sighted tell you when all the lights are
green, then fire up your computer.

Two of the green lights will be a solid green and one should be flickering
green.

Not sure any of this makes any sense, but there it is.

Dick

Dick Banks    CIO EASI
Equal Access to Software and Information
http://www.easi.cc/
CELL Number 715-556-4587