EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 16:07:03 -0400
From: "Webmaster" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 3:11 PM
Subject: NEW: Ebooks: Recommend and Comment

EBOOKS: RECOMMEND AND COMMENT discussion list was set up to
exchange recommendations of favorite stories available in
ebook and favorite sites or locations to acquire them.

The definition of ebook is any book available in an electronic
or non-paper medium, so the recommendation of stories
available in audio formats are also welcome.

I will post recommendations with links to where they can be
found.  I will attempt to respond to members recommendations
with links to where they can be found--when possible.

Subscription Instructions:
To subscribe send a blank email to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]

or go to: